Monday, 28 January 2013

Ethereal

 
I've always held on to the child like notion that anything is possible. I think the idea that there is something more out there other then this world as we know it, is embedded in all of our souls. A yearning for something divine, something pure, something truly real. A longing to feel something that is sacred and holy. Not in the religious sense, more in the way of seeing the true beauty of the world and how it shines love. The feeling of unity with all beings. The feeling of being infinite.
 Just stop and think of how we have even come to exist, to think?  It's a miracle in itself.
This spiritual way of living is our future. It's how we evolve as a society. To question existence. To become unified with all beings. To spread incredible amounts of love. To be love. To create the ethereal world as we think of it here on earth.

Believing in the impossible.
Creativity is not just creating art. It's creating life. Your reality. Life is art. You can have anything you want if you're able to imagine it.

This is why I have choosen 'ethereal' as the theme for my next project. I want to explore how heaven and divinity is available here on earth to each and everyone of us if we choose to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment